🌌 Is your world complex and full of making, writing, marketing, launching, researching, organizing, and managing?
🖐️ Mine too!
📚 That's why I research topics like these.
🧠 But since I am a visual learner as well, I organized this research into mind-maps so you can spend more time creating than searching for information.
1️⃣ What is this?
📘 This is a visual ebook with 30 mind-maps for makers and indie hackers.
⭐ Complex topics made simple and visual, so you can get faster to action.
🖼️ It's called a magazine since it's mostly visual, so you also get design inspiration.
2️⃣ What do you get?
🍪 Cookies (virtual ones).
👣 Actual steps to follow.
📋 Ways to organize information.
📅 Ways to organize your life.
❔ But how?
🧠 Through 30 mind-maps that cover the following topics:
- Landing page templates
- Lead management templates
- Business research example
- Personal project research example
- Health stuff
- How to grow on Twitter
- How to launch on Product Hunt
- How to format content for LinkedIn
- How to format your content for social media
- How to derive more content from your current content
- How to run a business
- How to build in public
- How to start the first steps into freelancing
- Crypto introduction
- NFTs introduction
☝️ If you want to check the full table of contents, check the header image.
3️⃣ What you don't get?
- Aren't the topics a little random?
👨🎓 While the topics might seem unrelated (landing pages + crypto?), an indie hacker should know about all of them.
💱 If you think cryptocurrencies are not related to indie hackers, you will miss lots of opportunities in this field, since the blockchains behind crypto are basically platforms.
- Will there be another issue?
- Where is the milk?
🍪 I'm sorry, but the dark-side only offers cookies, for milk please press 2.
5️⃣ Who am I?
👨💻 I am an SW engineer by trade with 8+ years of experience in Software Development.
✈️ For the last 4 years, I've been leading teams, both as an Engineering Manager and as a Hiring Manager.
⏩ Learning fast is my job. Efficiency is my job. Making complex topics easy to understand is also my job.
💪 I always had side/personal projects, and these mind-maps represent how I learn and research them.
💼 I recently started my journey into freelancing and discovered Twitter.
🐦 How about Twitter?
- I started my Twitter journey on 1st December 2020.
- I posted my first mind-map in January 2021.
- Fast forward to March 2021 and I have published 30+ mind-maps.